Blue White A2 Features
Blue White Industries A2 Peristaltic Metering Pumps
The A2 peristaltic pump contains many built-in features that sets it apart from the competition. With tried and true features that Blue White Industries has developed over many years of experience, there is no matching our features, durability, and reliability. Just a few of the many advantages of using Blue White products include:
- Because they do not have valves that can clog, they require less frequent maintenance.
- Peristaltic pumps are self-priming, even under maximum line pressure. There are also no by-pass valves are not required, so they can’t vapor lock or lose their prime.
- High output rates of up to 11 GPH (42 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar) makes them efficient and won’t slow your process.
- Variable speed DC motor extends motor life.
- Specifically-engineered tubing to yield long life at high pressures.
- Tubing meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Built-in failure sensors with Blue White Industries’ Patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system senses tube failure by detecting fluid pressure loss in the pump head without false triggering.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- SCADA Inputs include: Dual 4-20mA inputs for primary speed Isecondary trim, pulse inputs for remote external speed control and 0-30 VDC I contact closure remote start/stop.
- The operator-friendly digital touch pad and backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status makes it easy to see and use, even in dim lighting conditions.
- Outputs include: one 250V/6A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and FVS (Flow Verification System), and optional 4-20mA analog signal scaled to the motor speed.
- Two eNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise). Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
When you buy the A2, you’re buying the reliability and quality that has been job one since 1958. We wouldn’t have it any other way.